Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 3

Wednesday, May 10th. Today when we went to our classes at UEF, we attended a presentation on Urban Development in Ho Chi Minh City, and it was quite intreresting. After the conclusion of our classes, we visited the Phu My Hung Corporation in District 7. At their headquarters, we listened to their well-made presentation and I thought the entire thing very professional. Actually, I was quite surprised at the professionalism of the vietnamese, and they give off an heir of taking great pride in their own work. Since Phu My Hung was my group's company we have been assigned, I also found the presentation to be very interesting, as it tied together many loose ends. Well, thats all for today, I am meeting up with some newly made Vietnamese friends for dinner and frozen Yogurt soon. Until next time.
TOM

No comments:

Post a Comment